Sunday 24 February 2008

I'm seeing your future: it's - a cycling holiday!

So, recently decided on my next cycling assault/adventure. Roll on August, 2008 and...

More cycling in the US, courtesy of my good friends
Bicycle Adventures!

Having completed the Glacier/Banff/Jasper Tour in US/Canada last August, I've got a taste for mountains, so it's the following two tours for me:

Oregon Crater Lake; and,

Volcanoes of Washington Challenge (the challenge is Mt. St. Helens deciding whether or not to blow its top whilst you are cruising its slopes!)

Can't wait - 15 days of ascending massive peaks, avoiding flying boulders jettisoned from angry mountains, being pursued by all manner of vicious creatures (tour guides can be hell!), and generally scooting around the place laying waste to all we see! Details as they come to hand.

No comments: