Sunday 9 September 2007

Cycling Canada: Online Links Guide.

OK, the blog I started out writing has turned into somewhat of a novel! When I created the blog, it seemed logical to break the writing down into two parts corresponding to tours, and then days within each part. I'm glad I did - it grew into a bit of a monster! I'd commence into each day with a very short idea of what I'd document, but then incidents of all kinds would be recalled, the pictures taken evoking floods of memories, large and tiny details alike. So, I figured better to put it all in - interested readers can always skip detail, but they can't read things into it. So, to any readers, apologies for the long winded-ness.

Compiling it the way I have, readers can access each day from the Blog Archive list on the right of the main text - this will take you straight to a particular day on each tour. There are also some keyword links at the bottom of the blog page which will take you to articles which contain the keywords - although you still have to read through the article to find them! The pics in the blog are small-size lesser quality ones - done for the sake of making the blog load faster. Access to the full sized pic albums is via the links below.

To my fellow tour members, please feel free to leave comments, contact me re: any factual errors, any interesting bits of info you think will benefit my rather dry story etc. I'd love to hear from you. Also, if you aren't comfortable with your first names being present or other details etc, again please contact me, and I'll remove them.

Of course, it's a blog from my (likely rather warped) perspective, so apologies in advance: writer's perogative!

To summarize the links.

1. Below is the link to the Bicycle Adventures site:

Bicycle AdventuresTour Site

2. Below are the links to the photo albums for the two Tours, hosted on Photobucket. The albums contain most of my pics from the tours (although absent are the Day 5 pics from the Gulf Islands tour: they disappeared and remain a mystery to this day!):

Canadian Gulf Islands 2007 Tour Photo Album

Glacier-Banff-Jasper 2007 Tour Photo Album

For the above, I've directed you to the album index, rather than slideshow: there is a lot of photos, so this way you can check the thumbnails and see which ones you want to see in full, or of course you can just run the slideshow from the menu in the index!

Also, below is the link to a few pics I took during my half day/overnite layover in Vancouver prior to flying home:

Vancouver 2007 Photo Album

Again, Tour members, please feel free to copy whichever pics you like for your own collection: you are most welcome!

And once again, to all those great people who feature within and played a part in my wonderful holiday:

THANK YOU ONE AND ALL!

No comments: